Oil Free Screw Compressors
Why oil-free? Don’t compromise on quality…
The EnviroAire S series from Gardner Denver sets the standards for air purity. These oil-free scroll compressors are ISO 8573-1 CLASS O compliant.
Offering not only 100% oil-free air but also improved energy efficiency, these compressors are made to meet the precise needs of a diverse range of industries.
Gardner Denver has designed the EnviroAire Scroll compressor specifically for these applications that require 100% OIL-FREE AIR.
• Extremely Quiet Operation
• Less Moving Parts, Low Maintenance and High Reliability
• Environmentally Friendly Contaminate Free Air
EnviroAire S: Superior Compressor Package
Gardner Denver designed the EnviroAire scroll compressor package to meet the strict requirements for contaminant free, oil-free, clean air applications.
The scroll compressor range starts with Simplex units at 4, 6 and 8 kW and the Duplex units with 7, 11 and 15 kW. The compressor design features a very clean, simple and serviceable layout.
Scroll Compressor Features & Benefits
• 100% Oil-Free Design
• Oil-Free/Contaminant Free Air
• Motor Power from 4 to 15 kW
• Volume Flow from 21.2 to 106.0 m³/hr
• Continuous Operation, 100% Duty Cycle
• 8 or 10 bar Options
• Low Sound Levels
• Low Vibration
• Compact Footprint
• Less Moving Parts which require less maintenance with increased reliability
Scroll Compression Explained
• An orbiting (rotating) scroll and fixed scroll housing are mated to create the compression chambers
• The continual movement of the orbiting scroll moves atmospheric air from the intake toward the center, compressing the air into progressively smaller areas
• The compressed air is directed to the centre discharge port of the compressor
• Discharge pressure is accomplished during multiple stages of compression, resulting in a continuous intake suction and discharge
Genuine GD Parts – The perfect fit for maximum performance and efficiency
The vast experience and knowledge of GD’s highly qualified air specialists, coupled with the use of genuine GD parts and quality consumables that are guaranteed to perform, ensures the best possible efficiency from your GD air system.
Service Kits – all the parts you need in a single box!
Using Service Kits allows you to plan compressor maintenance in advance, avoiding surprises and missing parts for a specific service or breakdown.
No more wasted time searching for and ordering separate spare parts, service kits are a cost effective maintenance solution.